The awards will be presented at the Montgomery County Leadership Summit on September 22, 2023.
Deadline for nominations is September 8, 2023.
This award recognizes an alumnus of Leadership Montgomery County who has excelled as a leader in the community.
- Must be a LMC graduate and alumni association member
- Has excelled as an effective, inspiring leader in either their career, the community or both
- Has shown commitment to Montgomery County through community involvement
- Earns respect by leading with professionalism, integrity and excellence
- A visionary who inspires teamwork, creativity and dedication
This award recognizes a community member who has proven time and again to be a true servant leader.
• Empowers, inspires, and fosters leadership in others
• Serves with humility and empathy
• Has a history of putting others first
• Creates a culture of trust and collaboration
• Gives their time for the betterment of the community
• Earns respect by leading with professionalism, integrity and excellence
• Does NOT have to be a graduate of LMC.
Distinguished Alumnus Award Winners
2012 – Julie Ambler
2013 – Michael Barnhill
2014 – Linda Nelson
2015 – Debbie Buckalew Campbell
2016 – Julie Martineau
2017 – Rob Koester
2018 – Missy Herndon
2019 – Barry Blanton
2021 – Dr. Curtis Null
2022 – Dr. Debra Sukin
2022 – Joe Haliti
2022 – Rita Wiltz
2014 – Steve Sanders
2015 – Dr. Don Stockton
2015 – Congressman Kevin Brady
2016 – Dr. Ann Snyder
2017 – Dr. Wally Wilkerson
2019 – Frankie Alexander
2022 – Sleep in Heavenly Peace Team
2022 – Kristine Marlow